Keep the kids busy during school breaks At our fun and creative camps! We'll explore various materials and techniques and create some fabulous works of art!
• Our camps are developed to meet the needs and developmental abilities of specific ages. Your child must meet the Kindergarten-11 year age requirement at the time of camp.
• Fees must be paid in full at time of registration.
PLEASE Fill out a registration form and purchase your child's camps to enroll
• We will email you to confirm your child's enrollment once we receive your registration form AND payment. If for some reason you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Laura Okoh/Owner at Laura.Okoh@paintnplayrva.com
Kids Art Camp
6-11 year olds
Kids Camp Pick up/Drop off Schedule:
9am Drop Off
Camp begins at 9:15 a.m.
3 pm Pick Up
Parents should pick up their child no later than five minutes after camp ends. A $2 per minute fee will be assessed for children picked up late.
• Please wear clothes that can get dirty. We will be using washable products, however things may get messy.
• Please wear sneakers/closed toe shoes or boots for safety reasons.
Lunches and Snacks:
• PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN PEANUTS OR ARE PROCESSED IN A FACILITY WITH PEANUTS.
Please bring a cold lunch, clearly labeled, that includes at least two snacks in addition to your child's lunch. Be sure to pack a water bottle as well. Lunch will be held from 11:45 to 12:15 p.m.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel please notify us no less than 14 days prior to the first day of camp. With 14 days prior notice, your registration fee will be refunded less a $100 processing fee. Notification provided less than 14 days before camp, we will not be able to provide a refund. Camp times and dates are subject to change. Paint 'N Play RVA, LLC. reserves the right to cancel programs when necessary or if a 7 camper minimum is not met. All fees will be refunded if this should occur.